Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. DiamondJewellery.net is wholly owned by Keill Trading Ltd. Keill Trading Ltd is incorporated as a Private Limited Company (No 6880138) in England and Wales.
2. The registered address for Keill Trading Ltd is 1, High Street, Knaphill, Surrey, GU21 2PG.
3. The website in its entireity is governed by English Law. Clients who access the websitre from other countries are responsible for their compliance with laws and taxes.
4. All prices shown are in Pound Sterling and include free delivery via Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed Delivery. Courier Delivery will be charged at a standard cost which will be confirmed before payment is taken. Overseas orders are subject to delivery charges which will be given prior to payment.
5. Goods unless otherwise stated on the website will be delivered within 15 days from date of order. All deliveries are subject to payment. If delivery is longer than 15 days we will contact you by email or phone to agree a new delivery or refund. Keill Trading Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss suffered by a late delivery or cancellation of any order.
6. Please check your goods immediatly on receipt. Any damaged items must be notified to Keill Trading by email within 24 hours. You will be given a returns number. Goods must be returned by recorded delivery and postage for damaged goods will be returned.
7. Under our 7 day money back guarantee, if you are not happy with your goods we will provide you with a full refund providing that goods are returned within 7 days in the condition sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We cannot accept the return of earrings unless they are faulty or rings that have been engraved, specially made or resized to fit. All custom made rings including wedding rings are excluded from refund.
8. We accept payment by all major debit and credit cards including Mastercard, Visa. Switch and Delta. We can also accept Paypal online.
9. We will accept payment by UK cheque, orders will be dispatched on receipt of cleared funds. Please write your order number and item on the reverse of the cheque.
10. We will accept payment directly in to our bank. Details can be provided on request. Orders will be dispatched on receipt of cleared funds.
11.To order goods you must be 18 or over
12. Images may not show the actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements and included for guidance only.
13. All personal data entered by customers remains secure on our server. We will use best endeavor to keep all details or you and your payment secure
14. We reserve the right to refuse supplying goods at our descretion.
15. All disputes not resolved by our normal complaints procedure will be resolved by the courts or England and Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.